Sale Price: $129.98
Shop Tabletop Water Fountains by Material
Create a Relaxing Space With Tabletop Fountains
1. Tabletop fountains are created to bring a touch of nature to your indoor environment. These decorative water fountains bring the gentle sound of falling water into your home and encourages a relaxed mood anywhere its placed.
2. Tabletop water fountains come in many sizes and designs. Many have features that combine elements for a relaxing experience such as nature sounds, lights, and water flow options. You'll love the peace and beauty a tabletop fountain adds to your home or office.
3. Add decorative effects to bookshelves, mantles, or entertainment centers with table top water fountains. The subtle motion and sound of these table fountains will relax guests, creating a peaceful ambience that is sure to please.
4. Some lighted tabletop fountains feature electronic sounds of nature that enhances the trickling water and natural design. Most of these table fountains have multiple options for adjustable sounds.
5. Flowing water is said to encourage lucky energy to circulate throughout the home. Indoor decorative water fountains enhance this "Chi" and are a welcome addition in the practice of Feng Shui.
6. Use zen tabletop fountains or desktop fountains to help relieve stress in the workplace. The trickling of water and relaxing presence of a tabletop water fountain will become a welcome diversion in the office.
7. Some tabletop fountains incorporate floating bells, while others use a flat surface to help cascade water downward. Either way, these beautiful and soothing home fountains bring the peaceful sound of gently flowing water to your home.
8. Add a rock tabletop fountain to a bedroom to bring a subtle calm for a restful sleep. Use tabletop water fountains in an enclosed patio to create a peaceful getaway for reading or meditation. Wherever you place a tabletop fountain, peace and tranquility follow.
9. Battery operated tabletop fountains make alluring centerpieces for dining or coffee tables in the home. Bamboo fountains can also complement the look of a bookcase or enhance a bathroom setting. These decorative water fountains are a gorgeous addition to any home.
10. Slate tabletop fountains should be used with distilled water for optimal results. Proper care should be provided in regards to cleaning, and maintenance to make sure your table fountains can be enjoyed for years to come.
11. One of the biggest influences you'll face in choosing a tabletop fountain is the material it's made of. There are a variety of materials to choose from, each one lending its distinct touch to your home's décor. Read on to learn more.
12. Tiki and bamboo table top fountains, for example, are infused with an Asian flair of serenity. They're lovely in the bedroom or any space where you like to unwind. Copper table top fountains also bring a natural element to any space. Copper is beautiful anywhere, especially in soft lighting. Add one to your foyer to give your home a welcoming feel.
13. Other table top fountain materials to consider are ceramic and resin and fiberglass. Ceramic table top fountains featuring stunning glazed finishes and are offered in a variety of shapes. You'll love browsing our ceramic table top fountain selection. Resin and fiberglass tabletop fountains are ideal as desktop fountains. Generally small in size, these fountains won't easily scuff or show wear.
Find more in our Indoor Tabletop Fountains Helpful Information section!
Indoor Tabletop Fountains