1. Peace, serenity, quiet. Expect your indoor fountain to complement your space in these ways and more. It's easy to create a welcoming, calming atmosphere with minimal effort and expense.
2. A copper indoor fountain will naturally cost you a bit more than one made of just glass or stone. However, copper does have a quality that outlasts current styles and remains fresh for decades.
3. Our metal indoor water fountains available number in the dozens and range in material from rustic copper to elegant, timeless stainless steel. While these styles and materials tend to run in the higher price ranges, their elegance make them a good value.
4. Less expensive fountains can be found made of resin. This material is great for indoor/outdoor use (though check with the specific fountain) and can be fashioned to look like stone, concrete, or rough rock.
5. Many of our indoor fountains have fiberglass reinforcements to ensure durability and longevity. Because these products are so durable, and pump mechanics are quite simple, your indoor water fountain should last forever.
6. We here at SimplyFountains.com enjoy all fountains, indoors and outdoors. But for a sophisticated space where you want to host parties or family gatherings, we find ourselves recommending a slate indoor floor fountain with metal accents. They promise ages of use without ever going out of style.
7. Fountains by Harvey Gallery often feature designs of modern and impressionist artists such as Monet and Degas. The indoor water feature is then designed around the reproduction.
8. Adagio specializes in making indoor water fountains that employ both metal and slate mediums to create an elegant appearance that is second to none.
9. For smaller, inexpensive indoor fountains check out what Kenroy is offering on our site. Their products are usually composed of fiberglass, resin, or acrylic and are generally under $200.
10. We also enjoy talking about the fountains of Nayer Kazemi. These water fountains for the home or business make use of all materials and often employ light in a creative way. They're on the higher end of our price range, but are well worth it if you are moving into a new home or decorating.